Acupuncture has been used safely and effectively for thousands of years to rectify the underlying imbalances that cause asthma symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing.
As an alternative or supplement to medication, acupuncture can alleviate some of the safety concerns associated with prolonged use of asthma drugs.
- Reduction of asthma symptoms
- Significantly reduces the need for prescription drugs
- Balances chemical imbalances in the body
- Strengthens and balances the entire immune system
- Absence of harmful and dangerous side effects
- Acupuncture between asthma attacks reduces the frequency and severity of the attacks
Acupuncture has a cumulative effect and therefore the results are usually evaluated after 4 to 6 session.
Auricular acupuncture can also be applied for more impressive results. In recent years Ear Acupuncture is one of the most popular microsystems being used in alternative medicine and has received international recognition. The World Health Organization recognizes it as a therapeutic system with a wide range of applications, good results, safety and ease of implementation.